Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Fun




Here is our fun vacation for the summer. Well, actually it was during Memorial Day weekend but this is about all we have done since then. So much fun going with our friends! We had a few complainers during the hike to the arches but it was my first time there so it was very cool. How can you live in Utah and never actually see the famous sites?! Ya, that was me. That was my first trip to Moab, let alone going to the Arches National Park. We also went on some good four-wheeling rides and checked out the "rock crawler" jeeps going up some insane canyons. Have you ever watched them? So entertaining! So intense!! I was scared to death watching them but I loved every second it.

2 comments:

cwall said...

So Cute! I'm so bummed that we didn't go with you to Moab-Garrett has never been to Arches either! We NEED to do something SOON-I haven't seen you forever! Is that other blog for your pics-I want to see some stuff on there, next time I check =)

Ryan and Shalee said...

Cute. I like the pictures the only bad thing is that I can't get a close up. Anyway when I get more time I will do another post of Hooch but if you go into older posts I have quite a few of him. I'm glad you joined the blogging world..

dots