Sunday, April 5, 2009

To make a house a home

We finally have a few rooms set up in our house now. It's still a work in progress, but we have come a long way, just compare them to the before pics a few posts ago. Carpet is finally finished upstairs AND down. Blinds are in as well as kitchen appliances and furniture. I'm still working on the bedrooms and nursery...but I will keep adding updates as they are finished.  And there is Audi, our dog in the first pic. I love her!

Living Room




Kitchen:




5 comments:

Lindsey said...

wow your house is amazing! I love it!! Hey I was wondering what your email address is? I have an evite to send ya.. and email me your address too (jlohlin@msn.com) If you can, I would love for you to come to the sealing and to lunch afterward. Email me k!! I love your pregoness! Your are so cute!

the redd fam said...

love love love it!! I can't wait to see it in person!!

LindsMcConk said...

Mic it looks AMAZING!! I am SO SO SO happy for you guys!! :)

Erin said...

Wow it looks great! you guys have been working hard

Ryan and Shalee said...

K love the posts. Your house looks so cute and I still have to say that's not fair that you are so dang tiny.

dots