Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stubborn Beckam

So, I went in for my weekly check last week and I was already dilated to 1-2 cm. Good right? Well it would be IF little Beckam wasn't still breach. He is being a little stinker already! So I came home and tried a bunch a different "techniques" to turn a baby. I had it all going on: propped my bum up on pillows, put an ice pack by his head, and had a flashlight and music down by my lower regions to coax him to turn. Well it hasn't worked yet but I haven't given up all hope. The problem is that he is quickly running out of room as he grows bigger. I go in for another check tomorrow and we will check him ultrasound to see if there is any way for my Dr. to turn him manually. If not, I will most likely be scheduling my delivery date for a C-section in about three weeks. 

3 comments:

Jeff and Susan said...

Hope everything works out!! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see little beckham

Liz B said...

I saw your blog address on Facebook. You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl ever... I look probably 3 times bigger than you are right now, and I'm only at 30 weeks. Good luck with everything!

Katie said...

Congrats on your new arrival!!! He is so darling ; )

dots