Friday, September 25, 2009

Beckam's Blessing

We blessed Beckam this last Sunday. It turned out to be a great day. I was really nervous during Sacrament meeting because he was pretty fussy and of course got the hiccups! Luckily as soon as Ryan took him up to the front he settled down (I could still hear his hiccups in the mic but I don't think anyone else could). My dad said that he peaked at Beckam during the blessing and he was just staring up at everyone holding him. So cute! Ryan gave a beautiful blessing, I was so happy. I just couldn't believe that we were blessing OUR child. I have been to many baby blessings but never thought about what it would be like to be blessing my own baby. It's great to have a day to celebrate him with all of our family and friends. 






3 comments:

Liz B said...

Your little family is so cute! We can't wait to meet him sometime.

The DeGiulio's said...

You have such a cute little family :)

Megan Rogers said...

He has gotten so big! Can you believe how fast time flies?

dots