Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coolest Thing Ever...

So I went to the jazz game Monday night with my Ryan, my Dad, and my Brother-in-Law Mark. My dad had received some special tickets to the Executive Club Suite...where all the ritsy peeps go. (They even have a dress code!) Anyway, as we were walking around the hall on the suites level before the game, I glanced up casually at a small group coming towards us. And who do I see? The Prophet!! Yes, the Man, President Monson.  And he even said HI to us as we passed. WOW! This was actually my VERY first time seeing an apostle face to face...let alone a prophet! I didn't really process the whole experience until he was already past us...but it was amazing.  That itself made my whole night, but the whole experience was so much fun. A gourmet dinner and waiters serving you through the game, and dessert during half time. Thanks DAD!!





2 comments:

Gage and Missy!! said...

That is so awesome! He is at every game, I always look u pat his suite when we go to the Jazz game. It makes you feel like he is a real person and does the same things as "normal" people do! What a neat experience! We still need to get together! I want to meet Beckam!

J,B and K said...

That is really cool! I didn't even think he would be at a Jazz game, but I guess the prophet needs some entertainment once in a while too!

dots