Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer activities

We've had a lot of fun as a family this summer so far. Here are a few highlights.

This is Beckam's face when he is saying "cheese" to the camera.

I filled up the tub and went to grab my camera because Jib was chomping wildly at the running water. When I got back (I was literally gone like 2 seconds) Beckam decided to get in without me-PJ's and all!!


We had a fun BBQ with my friends right before Cassie had her baby. And isn't that the cutest picture of Beckam and Carson together?


Camping Memorial Day weekend. Very cold, but a lot of fun nonetheless. We love all our neighborhood friends! The Chambers' The Skeen's and The Wall's

Beckam and cousin Ty-Ty

Beckam and his cousins: Ridge, Ty, and Austin



Ragnar Relay up in Eden. Oh how that one mile killed me!!

0 comments:

dots