Sunday, July 19, 2009

Little Rascal




So, we have made it two weeks. Probably the most trying two weeks of my life, but it is all worth it. When I am up for the third time in the middle of the night and just want to scream, little Beckam will bust out his adorable smile and I can't help but just love him. Can you blame me? His big grin is just the cutest thing ever. He pulls the funniest faces when he is falling asleep. It's just a good thing that he is so cute in order to compensate for all of his stinker moments (and there are a lot of them).  Like when I am changing his diaper and he pees all over himself and me...and then he does it again during the same diaper change and it looks like I peed all over myself. Or like when we tried to take cute naked baby pictures and he just HATES to be naked so we waited for hours trying to settle him down but as soon as we try to pose him he would wake up screaming. Ya, it's a good thing!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Mc, I feel ya. I definitely, DEFINITELY feel ya. I hope it gets better soon, for both of us!! But he is a big cutie. And yes, Owen and Beckam are BOTH lucky they are cute because it would be hard to love them if they weren't huh!! jk Good luck, and yes we do need to get together!!

Caldwells said...

That is awesome! I remember those days of having to figure out that you have to cover that little thing or it will squirt all over you! That is one cute picture too! You have a sweet baby. Hang in there, it is hard but lots of fun!

dots